FREE! Under 25's
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You and any business partners must be under the age of 25 at the date that you appoint HardingRedmans to act on
- The offer of free service will only apply to your first accounting period after HardingRedmans appointment.
- The offer of free service covers the costs of:
Any additional services provided will be charged to you at normal rates.
- Advising the Inland Revenue of the business start up
- Assistance with registration for the purpose of Value Added Tax if required
- Advice on an appropriate system of book-keeping
- The preparation of your accounts for the first trading period after HardingRedmans appointment
- The completion of your Self Assessment Tax Return covering the above accounting period and, if required,
any Corporation Tax Returns covering that period
- By acceptance of the offer of free service you and any business partners, present or future, agree that you will
continue to use the services of HardingRedmans in relation to at least one further accounting period after the
period of free service on a full fee paying basis unless your business has ceased at the end of the first period
for any reason other than incorporation. This condition will apply to any unincorporated business that is
incorporated at the end of the first accounting period or any incorporated business that is dis-incorporated at
the end of the first account period. In breach of this condition we reserve the right to charge in full for
all services provided during the first accounting period.
- The offer of free service during the first accounting period is entirely at the discretion of HardingRedmans.
HardingRedmans reserves the right to withdraw the offer of free service without prior notice and without
explanation as to the reasons for withdrawal.
- In accepting the offer of free service you and any business partners, present or future, agree that the liability
of HardingRedmans to you, for losses occasioned by any reason whatsoever during the period of free service is
limited in total to £250.